BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Faking it has never been so easy.




... a tan that is :)

Let's be honest. The majority of us were not lucky enough to have been blessed with naturally sun-kissed skin. As a result, many of us have become one of two things: slaves to then sun (bad!!!) or slaves to sunless tanners (good!). As a self-proclaimed (fake) tanaholic, I'm constantly searching for the best way to enhance my naturally whiter than white skin. At last, I have found it! Thanks to fellow blogger, Sarah at http://www.throughpinkcoloredglasses.com/, I will never have to be pale again. Thank God.

Alright ... drum roll please .. SALON BRONZE! Woo!



After reading Sarah's blog, I had to try it out for myself... It was SO easy to use and I was incredibly impressed with the results.

Originally only available on TV, Salon Bronze is now conveniently sold at Sally's Beauty Supply. The starter kit includes a spray gun and one canister of tanning solution. This kit will cost you a mere $12.99 (which you only have to buy once), and refills of the tanning solution cost $8.99. In my personal experience, I got about a tan an a half out of each canister. For best results, follow Sarah's instructions on her blog http://www.throughpinkcoloredglasses.com/.

Afraid you'll be orange? Not a chance. This is a picture of me after using Salon Bronze...

0 comments: